Chuckle Corner

Chuckle Corner

Chuckle Corner is for a light hearted laugh at the world of motorcycling. Here (due to my sense of humour) I will post a selection of funny snippets from the biking world.and beyond.

Please Enjoy

A  DOG CALLED LUCKY

I have to get up early every morning now summer is here. Give my bike a good clean. I see my neighbour is back to her routine of stepping out in the early morning for a cigarette. She does this every morning at 6 a.m.

Damn I hate getting up so early.   Oh, about the dog…

I really don’t know what her dog’s real name is –

I just call him “Lucky”

 

Emu

Go Fast

Twatt Road Sign

The perfect man
The perfect man

Chuckle Corner

FUNNY ONE LINERS

What’s the most dangerous part of a motorcycle? The nut that connects the seat to the handlebar

Grey-haired riders don’t get that way from pure luck.

Old bikes don’t leak oil, they mark their territory.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home

Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you’ll ride alone

Joke of the week

It’s Hell to be an Old Biker

Old people have problems that you haven’t even considered yet! An 80-year-old biker was requested by his Doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.

The doctor gave the biker a jar and said, ‘Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.’

The next day the 80-year-old biker reappeared at the doctor’s office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the biker explained, ‘Well, doc, it’s like this — first I tried with my right hand, but nothing.  Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.

‘Then I asked my wife for help.  She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing.  She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.

‘We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin’ it between her knees, but still nothing . . ‘

The doctor was shocked!  ‘You asked your neighbour?’ 

The old man replied, ‘Yep, none of us could get the jar open.

GOLFING (Not biking but it’s funny anyway)

One day a young woman had just started playing her round of golf when she suffered a bee sting.

Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.

Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse and asked, ‘Why are you back in so early? What’s wrong?’

‘I was stung by a bee’, she said.

‘Where?’, he asked.

‘Between the first and second hole’, she replied.

He nodded, knowingly, and said,‘Then your feet were too far apart.

THE LITTLE OLD LADY

This little old lady decides one day that she wants to join a biker club, so she goes down to her local club and knocks on the door.

The door is opened by a big hairy biker with a beard, who’s covered in tattoos.

“I’d liked to join your club,” says the little old lady.

The biker is amused by this and decides to play along, telling her, “Ok, but you’ve got to meet the requirements first. Do you have a bike?”

The little old lady points to a Harley and says, “Yeah, that’s my bike there.”

The biker is surprised but says, “And do you smoke?”

The little old lady says, “Yeah, I smoke 20 cigarettes a day, and when I’m shooting pool I’ll smoke a few cigars too.”

The biker is impressed and says, “And have you ever been picked up by the Fuzz?”

The little old lady says, “No, but I’ve been swung around by the nipples a few times.”

Back to Home Page

JT Classic Stainless